Sunday, June 15, 2008

Simple Life

Simply live life...Simply.
I used to see the world very blindly, usually through other peoples prejudices. For the past four years I walked a life that is only now beginning to be my own. A life I realized is very very temporary. Like a veil pulled shut for a small amount of time until the real show begins. My eyes are only now beginning to see and my mind beginning to understand. It has taken me way to long to realize my trials exist for my benifit. Upon waking from my coma I felt so completely connected to everything and everyone. Somewhere along the journey I let the world effect the spiritual gift I was blessed with. So I recently began a journey to recapture my former state of mind and soul. I am working to move beyond the prejudices of religion, politics and life's ignorance that stand in my way. Reconnecting with the incredible peace and love that once coursed through me. The God of all things is my guide. I shave away the things that do not really matter in the end. The rain falls gently as I sit and write this. I relax myself into my life releasing the self imposed prison. I begin to soak up every aspect of every moment integrating them into a very small thing most people walk blindly through. A little thing called life. We are all connected for good or ill. Look beyond the modern world's blindness and see the connections. Art and music are but two of these connections linking us through visual or harmonic means. If I could explain all my visions you would either call me wiseman or madman. Whatever you may think of me I ask you this. Cut away all the foolish pride. When you stand at the end of your life's journey what will matter to you? When eternity requires your soul will you be found worthy or worthless. It's not the career, it's not the riches, it's not the material items you collected along the way that will matter in the end of all ends. Did you serve yourself or did you serve the greater power who would have you serve others. The answer is yours to find. You are not excused from the test of life and someday when you least expect it you will find yourself in front of the one who created you. Stumbling for excuses to all your prideful failures. But in the end there is no excuse. The wiseman does not fear death because he is one who lived simply. Simply live life.....SIMPLY!

No comments: